Kubrick the Dog
|February 28, 2011|
Kubrick the Dog is a 2011 non-fiction photography book by British director Sean Ellis. The book was released on February 28, 2011 through Schirmer Books and focuses on the life of Ellis's dog Kubrick. Kubrick the Dog features several photos of Kubrick, a Hungarian Vizsla that Ellis adopted as a puppy in 1998, in several poses and with different people such as Stella McCartney.
Critical reception for the book was mostly positive. Basler Zeitung gave an overall positive review, stating that although some of the photographs felt a little deliberate, the book was also stirring.
- "Vogue Photog Sean Ellis' Book About His Best Friend: Kubrick the Dog". Racked. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Spicer, Kate (17 October 2010). "Dog days". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- "Modefotograf Sean Ellis Der Hund, dem die Models zu Füßen lagen". Frankfurter Rundschau. 8 November 2010. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- "Im eigenen Pelz". die Tageszeitung. 2011-01-19. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- "Bildband "Kubrick The Dog" : Der Hund und die Topmodels". Rheinische Post. 3 November 2010. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- "Showtime für den Hund". Basler Zeitung. 2010-11-16. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
|This article about a book on dogs is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|