Kuch Kar Dikha
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Kuch Kar Dikha|
|Also known as||KKD|
|Genre||drama, game show|
|Written by||Jawad Daud|
|Presented by||Nokia Pakistan|
|Theme music composer||Shankar Mahadevan|
|Country of origin||Pakistan|
|Executive producer(s)||Farrukh Malhaar|
|Running time||18 minutes|
|Original network||ARY Digital|
|Original release||February 28, 2014|
Kuch Kar Dikha (Urdu: کچھ کر دکھا; English: do something) is a 2014 travel reality show presented by Nokia Pakistan, based on a 38-day journey of 9 people across Pakistan. The show was announced on 18 February along with the launch of Lumia 1520 and 1320. First aired 28 February 2014 on ARY Digital with weekly episodes airing on Fridays.
The theme song "Kuch Kar Dikha" is sung by Shankar Mahadevan, lyrics and production by Farrukh Malhar and music by Farrukh Abid and Shoaib Farrukh.
- "Nokia Pakistan launches unique reality based traveling show 'Kuch Kar Dikha'". Dispatch News Desk. Retrieved 1 March 2014.
- "Nokia Pakistan Launches 'Kuch Kar Dikha' First Ever Travel Reality Show". Express Pakistan. Retrieved 1 March 2014.
- "Nokia Pakistan launched "Kuch Kar Dikha" a reality show – Video Shot by Lumia Devices". Tech Prolonged. Khurram Ali. Retrieved 1 March 2014.
- "Nokia launches "Kuch kar dikha"-first ever travel reality show". ePakistan News. Retrieved 1 March 2014.
- "Nokia Kuch Kar Dikha: Show Timings & Schedule". brandsynario. Retrieved 1 March 2014.