|Administrative atoll||Baa Atoll|
|Distance to Malé||133.73 km (83.10 mi)|
|• Total||0.137 km2 (0.053 sq mi)|
|• Length||0.520 km (0.323 mi)|
|• Width||0.370 km (0.230 mi)|
|• Total||428 (including foreigners)|
|Time zone||UTC+05:00 (MST)|
The northern part of administrative South Maalhosmadulhu forms a clearly delimited, roughly triangular, natural atoll called Middle Maalhosmadulhu or 'Fasdūtherē' (meaning 'between five islands'), with a total area of 135 km2 (52 sq mi). On its southwest corner stands Kudarikilu Island, the only inhabited one of the Middle Maalhosmadulhu Atoll, with an area of 13.7 hectares (34 acres). In addition, there are 10 smaller, uninhabited islets on the rim of the atoll. The total land area is about 30 hectares (74 acres). The lagoon becomes narrower towards the west and its average depth is 19 fathoms (35 m). The Atoll is separated from North Maalhosmadulhu by a deep channel (Moresby Channel in the Admiralty chart) and from the southern part of South Maalhosmadulhu by a narrower channel running from east to west.
|2006-2014: Census populations|
- "Table PP5: Resident Population by sex, nationality and locality (administrative islands), 2014" (PDF). Population and Households Census 2014. National Bureau of Statistics. p. 34. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "Coordinate Distance Calculator". Boulter.com. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "Atoll Area, Depth and Rainfall" (PDF). The Geological Society of America. p. 5. Retrieved 12 August 2018.[permanent dead link]
- "Table 1.5: Area and distance to Male and atoll capitals, by locality". National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "Table 3.3: Total Maldivian Population by Islands" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- Divehiraajjege Jōgrafīge Vanavaru. Muhammadu Ibrahim Lutfee. G.Sōsanī. Malé 1999.
- The Islands of Maldives. Hasan A. Maniku. Novelty. Male 1983.