(Redirected from Kudo (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kudo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kudo or KUDO may refer to:
- KOAN (AM), a radio station (1080 AM) in Anchorage, Alaska, United States, which held the call sign KUDO from 2002 to 2013
- Kūdō, a martial art and a combat sport, also called daido juku
Kudō (工藤; Kudo, Kudoh, Kudou) is a Japanese family name.
- Chū Kudō (born Tetsusaburō Kudō, 1882–1965), Japanese-born Manchukuo politician and soldier
- Elaine Kudo, ballet dancer
- Haruka Kudo (singer) (born 1999), Japanese pop singer and member of Morning Musume.
- Haruka Kudō (voice actress) (born 1989), Japanese voice actor and model
- Kazuyoshi Kudo (c. 1937–2007), Japanese yakuza
- Kimiyasu Kudoh (born 1963), Japanese baseball player
- Mai Kudō (born 1984), Japanese singer
- Megumi Kudo (born 1969), retired Japanese professional wrestler
- Minako Kudo (1967–2005), better known as Minako Honda, Japanese pop singer
- Shizuka Kudō (born 1970), Japanese pop singer and former member of Onyanko Club
- Tetsumi Kudo (1935–1990), Japanese artist
- Tori Kudo, Japanese musician and founder of Maher Shalal Hash Baz
- Youki Kudoh (born 1971), Japanese actress and singer
- Kudo (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler
- Booker Kudo (or Yūsaku Kudō), character in the manga series Case Closed
- Harue Kudou, character in the manga series Gals!
- Himiko Kudou, character in the manga series GetBackers
- Jimmy Kudo (or Shinichi Kudō), protagonist of the manga series Case Closed
- Kanae Kudō, character in the visual novel De Capo
- Rei Kudou, character in the Arisa manga series
- Shin Kudo, protagonist of the anime Macross Zero
- Taiki Kudō, protagonist the anime series Digimon Xros Wars
- Vivian Kudo (or Yukiko Kudō), character in the manga series Case Closed
- Yohji Kudou, character in the Weiß Kreuz fictional universe
- Yuichi Kudo, character in the Doki Doki School Hours anime and manga series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kudo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.