Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kudu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kudu is the name of two species of antelope.
Kudu may also refer to:
- Kudu, Tamil equivalent of gavaksha, a round "window" motif in Hindu temple architectural ornament
- KUDU, a radio station
- Kudu Records, a sister label of CTI Records
- Kudu (restaurant), a chain of fast food restaurants based in Saudi Arabia
- Kudu, Russia, a selo (village) in Verkhnevilyuysky District, Sakha Republic
- Apache Kudu, a column-oriented data store of the Apache Hadoop ecosystem
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kudu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.