Kuga District, Yamaguchi
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
At the 2005 Census, the district had an estimated population of 6,442. The total area is 10.56 km².
The district has one town.
- April 1, 1951-The village of Mikawa gained town status.
- April 1, 1971-The village of Obatake gained town status.
- April 1, 1973-The village of Waki gained town status.
- February 21, 2005-The town of Ōbatake merged with the old city of Yanai to form the new city of Yanai.
- March 20, 2006-The towns of Kuga, Mikawa, Miwa, Nishiki, Shūtō and Yū, and the village of Hongō merged with the old city of Iwakuni to form the new city of Iwakuni.
|This article about a location in Yamaguchi Prefecture is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|