From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kugaaruk terminal from airside
|Operator||Government of Nunavut|
|Time zone||MST (UTC−07:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC−06:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||51 ft / 16 m|
Kugaaruk Airport (IATA: YBB, ICAO: CYBB), formerly known as Pelly Bay Townsite Airport, is located at Kugaaruk (formerly known as Pelly Bay) in Nunavut, Canada. It is operated by the government of Nunavut.
Airlines and destinations
|Canadian North||Cambridge Bay, Gjoa Haven, Taloyoak, Yellowknife|
|First Air||Cambridge Bay, Gjoa Haven, Taloyoak, Yellowknife|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived 2013-06-28 at the Wayback Machine.
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Flight Schedule and Route Map Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine..
- First Air Flight Schedule
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kugaaruk Airport.|
- Accident history for YBB: Pelly Bay-Townsite Airport at Aviation Safety Network
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Kugaaruk Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Nunavut is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|