From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kugel or kugel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kugel is a traditional Jewish baked dish.
Kugel may also refer to:
- Kugel ball, a sculpture consisting of a large granite ball floating on a thin film of water
- Kugel, a traditional house ornament made of glass, also known as a Friendship ball
- Kugel, a slang term amongst South African Jews for an overly materialistic and excessively groomed young woman
- People with the surname
- James Kugel (born 1945), biblical scholar and professor
- Michael Kugel (born 1946), Russian viola player and composer
- 120375 Kugel, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kugel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.