From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kui may refer to:
People with the surname Kui (奎)
- Kui Yuanyuan, a Chinese gymnast
- Kui (Chinese mythology) 夔, a one-legged mountain demon, also legendary inventor of music and dance
- Kui (dragonball), a manga character
- Kui (instrumental musical composition), comes from Kazakh language
- Kui (Māori mythology), a chthonic Māori demigod, also father of Vahi-vero in Tuamotu mythology
- Kui kuningas nutab, a 1997 song by Terminaator
- Kui language (India), a Dravidian language spoken by the Khonds
- Kui language (Indonesia), a Trans–New Guinea language
- Kui the Horseclaw, a character in Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
- KUI, acronym for Kinetic user interface
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.