Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kui may refer to:
People with the surname Kui (奎)
- Kui Yuanyuan, a Chinese gymnast
- Kui (Chinese mythology) 夔, a one-legged mountain demon, also legendary inventor of music and dance
- Kui (dragonball), a manga character
- Kui (instrumental musical composition), comes from Kazakh language
- Kui (Māori mythology), a chthonic Māori demigod, also father of Vahi-vero in Tuamotu mythology
- Kui kuningas nutab, a 1997 song by Terminaator
- Kui language (India), a Dravidian language spoken by the Khonds
- Kui language (Indonesia), a Timor–Alor–Pantar language
- Kui the Horseclaw, a character in Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
- KUI, acronym for Kinetic user interface
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.