Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kujang may refer to:
- Kujang County, a county, in southeastern North Pyongan province, North Korea.
- Kujang, Odisha, a town in Jagatsinghpur district, Odisha, East India
- Kujang (weapon), a unique blade that originates in the Sundanese region in Western Java, Indonesia.
- KRI Kujang 642, an Indonesian Navy ship similar to the KRI Clurit 641
- Lembah Gunung Kujang Fishing Tourism, a tourist resort in Subang Regency, Indonesia
- Kujang Cikampek (Persero), a subsidiary of Indonesian company PT Pupuk Sriwijaya
- Kujang Army, nickname of Indonesian football club Bogor Raya F.C.
- All pages beginning with Kujang
- All pages with a title containing Kujang
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kujang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.