Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kuku or kookoo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuku may refer to:
- Kuku people, an ethnic group in South Sudan
- Kuku Yulanji, tribe of aboriginals of the Daintree in North Queensland, Australia
- Kuku, Algeria, a village in the town and commune Aït Yahia, Tizi Ouzou Province, formerly capital of the Kingdom of Kuku
- Kingdom of Kuku, a Kabyle kingdom c. 1515 – c. 1638 in Algeria
- Kuku, Estonia, a village in Estonia
- Kuku, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Kükü, Azerbaijan
- Kuku language, the language of the Kuku people
- Kuku (food), a Persian and Azerbaijani omelette
- Kuku (music), the title of a traditional piece of music from the West African nations
- Perna canalicula, a mussel also known as kuku
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuku.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.