|Directed by||Luis Figueroa
|Written by||Luis Figueroa
Kukuli (Quechua for white-winged dove) is a 1961 Peruvian drama film directed by Luis Figueroa, Eulogio Nishiyama and Cesar Villanueva. It was entered into the 2nd Moscow International Film Festival. It was the first film to be spoken in the Quechua language.
- Judith Figueroa as Kukuli
- Victor Chambi as Alaku
- Lizardo Pérez as Ukuku
- Emilio Galli as Cura
- Felix Valeriano as Machula (Grandpa)
- Martina Mamani as Mamala (Grandma)
- Simón Champi as Brujo
- Mercedes Yupa as Mercedescha
- Eduardo Navarro as Narrator
- Diccionario Quechua - Español - Quechua, Academía Mayor de la Lengua Quechua, Gobierno Regional Cusco, Cusco 2005 (Quechua-Spanish dictionary)
- "2nd Moscow International Film Festival (1961)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 16 January 2013. Retrieved 2012-11-10.
- "Film Kukuli (Cuzco-Peru)". Latinos in London. Retrieved 2012-11-10.
|This article related to a Peruvian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|