From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kul or KUL may refer to:
- Kul (Ottoman Empire), a member of the slave class
- Kul Tigin, Turkic leader in early Middle Ages
- KÜL and KÜL Light, beer made by City Brewing Company in La Crosse, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- KUL, current IATA code for Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia
- KUL, former IATA code for Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (Subang Airport), Malaysia
- John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin (Katolicki Uniwersytet Lubelski), in Poland
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, in Belgium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.