Kula Municipality, Bulgaria
Kula Municipality within Bulgaria and Vidin Province.
|Admin. centre (Obshtinski tsentar)||Kula|
|• Total||291 km2 (112 sq mi)|
|Population (December 2009)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Kula Municipality (Bulgarian: Община Кула) is a municipality (obshtina) in Vidin Province, Northwestern Bulgaria, located in the Danubian Plain about 10 km southwest of Danube river. It is named after its administrative centre - the town of Kula. The area borders on the Republic of Serbia to the west.
The municipality embraces a territory of 291 km² with a population of 4,958 inhabitants, as of December 2009.
Kula Municipality includes the following 9 places (towns are shown in bold):
|Izvor Mahala||Извор махала||107|
|Kosta Perchevo||Коста Перчево||128|
The following table shows the change of the population during the last four decades.
|Sources: Census 2001, Census 2011, „pop-stat.mashke.org“,|
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian provinces and municipalities in 2009
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian towns in 2009
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian villages under 1000 inhabitants - December 2009
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian Settlements 1000-5000 inhabitants - December 2009
- (English)National Statistical Institute - Census 2001
- "Population of Bulgarian divisions". Pop-stat.mashke.org. 2011-02-01. Retrieved 2012-03-28.
- Info website (Bulgarian)
||Boynitsa Municipality, Vidin Province||Vidin Municipality, Vidin Province|
|Serbia||Vidin Municipality, Vidin Province|
|Makresh Municipality, Vidin Province||Gramada Municipality, Vidin Province||Gramada Municipality, Vidin Province|