Kulachi Hansraj Model School
Kulachi Hansraj Model School, India, was established in 1972 by the late Shri Darbari Lal. It is a Dayanand Anglo Vedic (D.A.V.) school which educates students from kindergarten to senior secondary school grades.
The school began in the 1970s with 60 students and four teachers in two classrooms. The school's motto is "to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield". It is an ISO 9001:2000 certified school.
Kulachi has three wings across Ashok Vihar. The main and high school branch is in phase III, while the primary school and the nursery branch is in phase I.
The school had 7,500 students on its roll in 2005, 300 teachers and a non-teaching staff of 150 in four campuses, under the guidance of Chairman Late Padamshree G. P. Chopra and Mrs. Sneha Verma (National Awardee).
The school won the 3rd Computer Excellence award in year 2004. The school holds the place in top 10 schools in north Delhi by Times of India.
- School has fully automated and well stocked libraries.
- It has huge playgrounds in all the branches.
- Special training is given in sports like hockey, table tennis, cricket, basketball, volleyball, handball, chess, skating.
- School has rainwater harvesting system.
- Wind powered exhaust fans.
- Good fleet of CNG buses.
- Security cameras all around the premises.
- small cafeteria.
- Huge auditorium to accommodate 1500 people.
- Different extra-curricular activities.
- Vermi compost pit.
- Yog shala for peaceful environment.
- Fully equipped physics lab, chemistry lab, biology lab, homescience lab, biotechnology lab, engineering graphics lab etc.
|This article about a school in Delhi, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|