|Elevation||469 m (1,539 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Narsapur|
Kolcharam or kulcharam is located at  It has an average elevation of 469 metres (1541 ft)..
- Total Population: 33,822 in 6,755 Households.
- Male Population: 16,715 and Female Population: 17,107
- Children Under 6-years of age: 5,167 (Boys - 2,579 and Girls - 2,588)
- Total Literates: 12,887
Kolcharam or kulcharam village has a population of 4,522 in 2001.
- Shri Vighn-harneshvar Parshva Digambara Jain Atishaya Kshetra
Shri Vighn-harneshvar Parshva Digambara Jain Atishaya Kshetra or "place of a miracle" is a tirtha dedicated to the 23rd Tirthankara, Parshva. Shri Kshetra Kulcharam’s Parshva appeared and considered as Svayam vyakth place. The large idol of Parshva in standing posture was recovered during the construction work of government flats in year 1984. A magnificent temple with a dharmashala was constructed by the Jain Samaj, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. This idol has shown miraculous results and the darshana of Vighn-haraneshvar Parshva is believed to diminishes the worldly worries and fulfills the desired.
The main idol of Parshva is made of black stone of 11 feet and 3 inches in height, and in standing posture with seven serpent hoods overhead and belongs to 9th century. Water of consecration flows from all the hoods and then through head and shoulders it comes to feet. The scene of consecration by milk looks like the flow of pearls. The process of consecration is done according to Gomateshwara in Karnataka. The temple was constructed in year 2003.
- Kulcharam is the birthplace of an eminent critic, Mallinātha Sūri, who made a great contribution to Sanskrit,
The villages in Kolcharam or kulcharam mandal includes: Amsanpalle, Chinna Ghanpur, Etigadda Mohmdapur, Kistapur, Konapur, Kongode, Kulcharam, Paithara, Pothamshettipalle, Pothireddipalle, Rampur, Rangampet, Sangaipet, Variguntham, Yenigandla, Appjipalle
- "District Level Mandal wise list of villages in Medak district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- Kulsaram at Fallingrain.com
- Kolcharam at Our Village India.org
- Kulcharam village at Our Village India.org
- Kulcharam at Jainteerth.com
- More about Mallinathasuri
- Syndicate Bank, Kulcharam
- Kulcharam at One Five Nine.com