From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kumaon may refer to:
- Kumaon division, an administrative division of the state of Uttarakhand in Northern India
- Kumaon Kingdom, a former country on the territory of Uttarakhand, India
- Kumaon, Iran, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- HMIS Kumaon (J164), a Bangor class minesweeper of the Royal Indian Navy that served in World War II
- Kumaon University, in Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
- Kumaon Regiment, a highly-decorated regiment of the Indian Army
- Kumaon Snowtrout, a ray-finned fish
- Kumaon Mastiff, a breed of dog
- Kumaoni (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kumaon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.