This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bishwajit performing in California (2014)
|Born||1 June 1963|
Sitakunda, Chittagong, Bangladesh 
Kumar Bishwajit (born 1 June 1963) is a Bangladeshi singer and composer. He received Bangladesh National Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer two times for the films Swami Streer Wada (2009) and Ma Amar Chokher Moni (2011). He also got the Best Music Composer award for Swami Streer Wada.
Also known by his nickname "Tultul", Bishwajit was born on 1 June 1963, to Sadhan Ranjan Dey and Sova Rani Dey in Sitakunda, Chittagong, Bangladesh. He started his music career by performing on a radio show in 1977. He passed childhood in Chittagong district and took primary education from Chittagong. He used to come and go to Dhaka for his career. He was first associated with the band Rhythm-77 for 2 years. Then he founded his own band "Feelings" in 1979. He performed his first television show on BTV in 1980.
- Tumi Roz Bikele Aamar Bagane duet with Shoeb
- Best Hits of Kumar Bishwajit Vol-1
- Super Kumar Bishwajit vol-1
- Kumar Bishwajit Vol-2
- Feelings of Kumar Bishwajit Vol-3
- Biroher Aakash
- Shishir Bindu
- Neel Jochhona
- Jekhane Simanto Tomar (1988)
- Bishader Sworolipi (1990)
- Hridoyer Moyna Todonto (1992)
- Othoi Neel (1993)
- Du FoTa Chokher Jol (1994)
- Onuvobe Ovimane (1995)
- Dirghoshwas (1996)
- Gontobbo (1997)
- Shikor(Root) (1998)
- Kumar Bishwajit ShresThho Gaan (1998)
- Prohori (1999)
- Shikari (1999)
- Oboshese (2000)
- Ek Kothar ChiThhi
- Ek MuThho Jochhona (2001)
- Rongdhonu Ronge duet with Asha Bosle
- Swopno Urai duet with Mitaly Mukharji
- Smritir Palki
- HaTi duet with Fahmida Nabi
- Sondhya Tara mixed Tapan Chowdhury
- DrishTi Vora BrishTi (2006)
- Maa Jononi (2008)
- Rodela Dupur (2009)
- Celebrating 30 Years of Musical Journey (four)Albums i)Megher Palki, ii)Ekla Aakash, iii)Swopner Aanagona, iv)Premer Aabas.
- Priyo Onuvob (2014)
- Sarangshe Tumi(2016)
Bishwajit is married to Naima Sultana. In 2001, their son, Kumar Nibir Dey, was born.
- Bangladesh National Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer (2009) for Swani Strir Wada
- Bangladesh National Film Award for Best Music Composer (2009) for Swani Strir Wada
- Film Bangla Best Playback Singer Male Award (2010) for Jaago – Dare to Dream
- Bangladesh National Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer (2011) for Ma Amar Chokher Moni
- "About Kumar Bishwajit".
- "Happy Birthday, Kumar Bishwajit!". The Daily Star. June 1, 2016. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
- "Kumar Bishwajit".
- "National Film Award 2011 announced". The Daily Star. 2013-01-16. Retrieved 2017-11-29.
- "Through The Eyes Of Kumar Bishwajit". The Daily Star. 2017-05-20. Retrieved 2017-11-29.
- Sheuli Shabnam (January 2, 2011). সৃষ্টিশীল মানুষের ৩০০ বছর বাঁচা উচিত : কুমার বিশ্বজিত. Kaler Kantho (in Bengali).
- পাঁচ বছর পর কুমার বিশ্বজিত. banglanews24.com (in Bengali). April 4, 2014.
- "Kumar Bishwajit as music director". The Daily Observer. Dhaka. August 24, 2014.
- ""Jaago" wins big at Film Award Bangla 2010". The Daily Star. 2010-06-25. Retrieved 2017-11-29.
|This Bangladeshi biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an Asian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|