From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kumari may refer to:
- Kumari (children), living goddess, a young girl believed to be a host for the goddess Durga
- Kumari Bank Limited, a commercial bank of Nepal
- Kumari (film), a 1977 Nepali film
- Kumar or Kumari, a title for a young or unmarried female
- Kumari, Nepal, a town in central Nepal
- Kumari (Afyon), a city in Turkey
- Kumari (Kutahya), a town in Turkey
- Kumari (actress), South Indian film actress
- Kumari Kamala, Indian classical dancer
- Kumari Thankam, a Malayalam film actress during the 1950s
- Eerik Kumari (1912–1984), Estonian naturalist
- Kaumari, one of the Matrikas, a group of Hindu goddesses
- Kanyakumari, a town in Tamil Nadu, South India
- Brahma Kumari, a pure female follower of Brahma Kumari religion
- Kumari, Andorian battle cruiser of the Imperial Guard. Fictional starship in the Star Trek universe.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kumari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.