Sungai Kumbe, Koembe-rivier
|- location||Western Papua|
|Length||242 km (150 mi)|
|- minimum||97 m (318 ft)|
|- maximum||700.1 m (2,297 ft)|
The Kumbe is a river of Merauke Regency, Papua Province, Indonesia. It has a distinct meandering course, with a total length of 242 km, and width around 97–700.1 m. The Bian River and the Maro River are part of the same basin.
The river flows in the southern area of Papua with predominantly tropical monsoon climate (designated as Am in the Köppen-Geiger climate classification). The annual average temperature in the area is 23 °C. The warmest month is November, when the average temperature is around 26 °C, and the coldest is June, at 21 °C. The average annual rainfall is 2160 mm. The wettest month is January, with an average of 399 mm rainfall, and the driest is August, with 26 mm rainfall.
- Sungai Kumbe – Geonames.org.
- Tabel SD-11:Inventarisasi sungai. Provinsi : Papua. Tahun Data : 2010
- "www.papuaweb.org" (PDF). Retrieved 20 December 2010.
- Peel, M C; Finlayson, B L; McMahon, T A (2007). "Updated world map of the Köppen-Geiger climate classification". Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 11. doi:10.5194/hess-11-1633-2007.
- "NASA Earth Observations Data Set Index". NASA. 30 January 2016.
- "NASA Earth Observations: Rainfall (1 month – TRMM)". NASA/Tropical Rainfall Monitoring Mission. 30 January 2016.