Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kumi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kumi may refer to:
- Kumi (name), Japanese name
- Kumi Town, a town in eastern Uganda
- Kumi District, a district in eastern Uganda
- Kumi University, a university in Kumi Town, Uganda
- Kumi Kumi, an illegal liquor brewed in Kenya
- Kumi odori, a form of Ryukyuan dance
- Kumi Lizard, a reptile that allegedly once lived in New Zealand
- KUMI 415, a prison gang in the San Francisco Bay Area
- KWPL-LD, a low-power television station (channel 50, virtual 45) licensed to serve Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States, which held the call sign KUMI-LD in 2016
- Kumi, the name of a yakuza group
- Gumi, North Gyeongsang, a city in South Korea
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.