From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kumi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kumi may refer to:
- Kumi (name), a Japanese given name, including a list of people with the name
- Kumi Town, a town in eastern Uganda
- Kumi District, a district in eastern Uganda
- Kumi University, a university in Kumi Town, Uganda
- Kumi Kumi, an illegal liquor brewed in Kenya
- Kumi odori, a form of Ryukyuan dance
- Kumi Lizard, a reptile that allegedly once lived in New Zealand
- KUMI 415, a prison gang in the San Francisco Bay Area
- KWPL-LD, a low-power television station (channel 50, virtual 45) licensed to serve Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States, which held the call sign KUMI-LD in 2016
- Kumi, the name of a yakuza group
- Gumi, North Gyeongsang, a city in South Korea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.