|Created by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Developed by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Directed by||Sameer Kulkarni
|Creative director(s)||Creative Producer
|Theme music composer||Lalit Sen
|Opening theme||Kumkum Bhagya|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||870 as of 22 June 2017|
|Running time||Approx. 21 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Balaji Telefilms|
|Original network||Zee TV|
|Original release||15 April 2014– present|
Kumkum Bhagya (English: Vermillion In My Fate) is a Hindi-language Indian soap opera which premiered on 15 April 2014 and is broadcast on weeknights on Zee TV. The show is loosely based on the novel Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.
Kumkum Bhagya is its Indian interpretation, which follows the life of a Hindu-Punjabi matriarch, Sarla Arora, who runs a marriage hall. Sarla lives with the hope of seeing her two daughters Pragya and Bulbul, happily married some day. The pivotal characters of this show are strong, feisty women, living together in an all-female matriarchal family. The series stars Sriti Jha, Shabbir Ahluwalia with Mrunal Thakur, Arjit Taneja/Vin Rana, Shikha Singh and Leena Jumani in supporting roles. The series is produced by Ekta Kapoor under the banner Balaji Telefilms. Continuing her tradition, Ekta Kapoor has named the series starting with the letter "K" because she feels it is lucky. The show is directed by Sameer Kulkarni and developed by Ekta Kapoor. The show will have its spin off named Kundali Bhagaya and will telecast at 9:30 pm IST.
||This section's plot summary may be too long or excessively detailed. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Kumkum Bhagya is the story of Sarla Arora, who runs a marriage hall, lived with the hope of seeing her two daughters happily married. Pragya, the elder daughter, is practical, hard working and teaches at a college. Bulbul, the younger daughter, has her head in the clouds, has a job but hates her boss Purab. The show follows the lives of the two sisters and their hopes, dreams and aspirations. Initially, the series followed a love triangle between Pragya, Bulbul and Suresh, where Pragya loved Suresh, who had feelings for Bulbul, leading to Pragya and Suresh's engagement getting cancelled. Simultaneously, Abhishek (Abhi) is a rock star who was in a relationship with a supermodel called Tanushree (Tanu) and Purab happened to be Abhi's best friend, who was engaged to his sister Aliya. Purab and Bulbul initially had hatred feelings for each other, but the story took a turn when the two fell in love. Aliya misunderstood his affair with Bulbul thinking that he loved Pragya. As a result, Aliya, Tanu together with Abhi planned to get Abhi married to Pragya out of revenge. After the marriage, Pragya got to know the whole situation and for her sister's protection, lied to Abhi that she indeed was in a relationship with Purab, and eventually asked Bulbul to forget Purab, which Bulbul agreed to.
Purab agreed to get married to Aliya as he got to know the whole situation as well, but was unable to forget Bulbul. He escaped on his marriage day with Aliya to marry Bulbul where she revealed to Abhi that she was the girl Purab loved, in order to save her sister from misery. A complicated relation started in everyone's life. Aliya and Tanu planned conspiracies against Pragya but their plans failed and brought her more close to Abhi, leading them to develop feelings for one another. Abhi got to know Aliya and Tanu's true intentions, slapped Aliya for her wrongdoings, lead by her developing a grudge for her brother, he eventually improved his relation with Purab and Bulbul. Tanu on the other hand accidentally got pregnant after a one-night stand with a man called Nikhil. She faked her DNA reports and declared that Abhi was the father in order to get him back, leading to Abhi and Pragya's separation. Tanu was supported by Nikhil himself who wanted Abhi's wealth, Aliya who wanted exact revenge against him and Abhi's cousin brother Raj who blamed Abhi for his misfortune. Pragya overheard Aliya and Tanu's conversation but before telling Abhi, suffered an accident and was declared dead.
After one month, Pragya returned with a bold and arrogant appearance, having a new motive of revealing her enemies and getting Abhi back. In the same arc, Bulbul and Purab got married where a sequence of love and jealousy started between Bulbul, Purab and Aliya. Furthermore, to save her sister from Aliya, Bulbul risked her life and died. An infuriated Pragya finally revealed the truth about Aliya, who was then banished from the family. Raj, whose misunderstanding about Abhi was cleared by Pragya, turned positive and complicated his relationship with his wife Mitali for actually being responsible for his problem's. Pragya finally discovered Tanu and Nikhil's relation, decided to expose Tanu, but however failed to do so, but on the other Tanu got a miscarriage in an accident and blamed Pragya. Facing Abhi's anger, Pragya still proved herself right and finally revealed the truth about Tanu, having gained back his trust. The two proposed to each other in Abhi's mansion in Lonavla, after which Abhi lost his memory in a car accident meant for Pragya, getting amnesia and forgetting two-and-a-half years of his life, including Pragya. For his protection, Pragya decided to leave him, however did not divorce him.
The show roughly took a one-two month leap, and continued with Pragya overhearing her mother saying that she had lost the Kumkum Bhagya Marriage Hall. Determined to help her family, she enrolled as a receptionist at Love Life Music Company, where she met Abhi who came to record his new album. From there on they slowly became friends where Abhi hired her as his personal assistant. Aliya who took advantage of Abhi's amnesia returned back and wanted Abhi to marry Tanu in order to keep him away from Pragya. Abhi and Pragya's boss-employee relationship bloomed into something more and Abhi saw Pragya as his best friend and even something more. After much conspiracies Pragya challenged Aliya and Tanu that she will bring back Abhi's memory before his marriage with Tanu, she was supported by Dadi and Purab. Abhi has some unclear flashbacks of his past in his dreams. Purab makes Abhi realize his feelings for Pragya. He later confesses his love to Pragya and she also confesses her love to him.
Development and premiere
The show premiered at 09:00 pm (IST) on Tuesday on 15 April 2014 and airs episodes from Monday to Friday.
Talking about introducing a fresh concept on primetime, Zee TV Programming Head, Namit Sharma said, "It takes one epic show to replace another, so you can imagine. It is a passionate drama of love, a far cry from regular saas-bahu soaps and has an ensemble cast of some very talented actors."
On this, Ekta Kapoor from Balaji Telefilms added, "While two of my shows(Pavitra Rishta and Jodha Akbar) are already on-air and doing immensely well on Zee TV, it's a pleasure to extend my partnership with Zee to a third show. Pavitra Rishta has had a run of over Five years now and the journey has been most gratifying for me as a producer. While the audiences who are hooked on to Pavitra Rishta will continue to enjoy the show at 6:30 PM, Kumkum Bhagya will open at 9 PM, drawing maximum eyeballs. It is so contemporary in its treatment that viewers will be able to instantly spot characters out of their own lives in the show. It's a story of passionate love that anyone with a soul would be able to easily relate to."
Speaking of his comeback as an actor, Shabbir Ahluwalia, the protagonist of the show says, "With me producing shows, it was getting very difficult to manage time for acting assignments. But now, I have decided to concentrate on acting. You can't be away from what you love doing for long. The role appealed to me a great deal. This is the first time that I will be playing a rockstar on television and in order to look my part, I had to ensure that I did not just get my costume and look right, but also get that attitude right that is required to portray a rockstar onscreen."
The series is a love story produced by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor under the banner Balaji Telefilms that airs on Zee TV. Ekta Kapoor considers the letter K to be lucky and has named many of her productions starting with K. Shabbir Ahluwalia, who was also cast in Ekta's TV Series Kayamath, was selected to portray the lead role of Abhishek Prem Mehra. Ahluwalia made his comeback after Zee 20 Cricket League. Actress Sriti Jha landed in lead role opposite Shabbir Ahluwalia in the show. Mrunal Thakur was selected to portray the second leading role of Bulbul while Arjit Taneja was cast opposite her. In May 2014, Shikha Singh entered the show as the main antagonist Aliya Mehra, while Madhurima Tuli was cast to portray the negative role of Tanu. Later Madhurima Tuli was replaced by Leena Jumani in September 2014. Actor Faisal Rashid was selected to portray the role of Suresh(Pragya's fiance) who played an important role in April–May 2014, but in May 2015 he quit the series. Actress Supriya Shukla was cast to play the role of Sarla Arora, while Madhu Raja played the role of Daljeet Arora. Other supporting cast include Samiksha Bhatnagar, Ankit Mohan and Charu Mehra and Amit Dhawan. Bhatnagar, who portrayed the supporting role of Mitali was replaced by Swati Anand within the month of launch while Anurag Sharma who also appeared in Ekta Kapoor's Pavitra Rishta, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar replaced Amit. In 2015, Neel Motawani (who was also cast in other shows of Ekta) was selected to play the negative role of Neel; while in June 2015 Nikhil Arya entered the series playing the role of main male antagonist Nikhil Sood.
In December 2015. Actress Mrunal Thakur who played the role of Bulbul opted out from the show and was to be replaced by Kajol Shrivastava however the replacement never occurred and the character of Bulbul was phased out of the series after Mrunal's departure. In August 2016, Ankit Mohan quit the show, and therefore, his character left as well. In September 2016, Arjit Taneja quit the show and was replaced by Vin Rana. In October 2016, Nikhil Arya was replaced by Rujut Dahiya.
- Sriti Jha as Pragya Abhishek Mehra (née Arora), Bulbul's sister, Abhishek's wife (2014-)
- Shabbir Ahluwalia as Abhishek (Abhi) Prem Mehra, Aliya's brother, Pragya's husband (2014–)
- Vin Rana as Purab Khanna, Bulbul's husband, Abhishek's friend (2016–)
- Shikha Singh as Aliya Mehra, Abhishek's sister (2014–present)
- Leena Jumani as Tanushree (Tanu) Mehta, Nikhil's girlfriend (2014–present)
- Daljeet Soundh as Daljeet Mehra "Dadi", Abhishek's Grandmother (2014–present)
- Supriya Shukla as Sarla Arora, Pragya's mother (2014–present)
- Madhu Raja as Daljeet Arora (2014–present)
- Zareena Roshan Khan as Indu Suri or Daasi (2014–present)
- Rujut Dahiya as Nikhil Sood, Tanu's boyfriend (2017–present)
- Ajay Trehan as Ajay Mehra "Tauji", Abhishek's Uncle, Pammi's husband, Raj's father (2014–present)
- Shivani Soopuri as Pammi Ajay Mehra "Taiji", Abhishek's aunt, Ajay's wife, Raj's mother (2014–present)
- Anurag Sharma as Raj Ajay Mehra, Abhishek's Cousin Brother, Mitali's husband, Ajay-Pammi's son (2014–present)
- Swati Anand as Mitali Raj Mehra, Raj's wife, Ajay-Pammi's Bahu 2014–present)
- Bobby Khanna as Mr. Mehta, Tanu's father (2015–present)
- Roma Lavani as Mrs. Mehta, Tanu's mother (2015–present)
- Former cast
- Arjit Taneja as Former Purab Khanna (Replaced By Vin Rana) (2014–16)
- Mrunal Thakur as Bulbul Purab Khanna (née Arora) (Dead) (2014–16)
- Madhurima Tuli as Former Tanushree (Tanu) Dasgupta (Replaced by Leena Jumani) (2014)
- Charu Mehra as Purvi (2014–15)
- Amit Dhawan as Former Raj Ajay Mehra (Replaced By Anurag Sharma) (2014)
- Samiksha Bhatnagar as Former Mitali Raj Mehra (Replaced By Swati Anand) (2014)
- Ankit Mohan as Aakash Ajay Mehra (2014–16)
- Aditi Rathore as Rachna Aakash Mehra (2014–16)
- Faisal Rashid as Suresh Srivastav (2014–15)
- Neha Bam as Mrs. Khanna (2014–15)
- as Mr.Khanna (2014–15)
- Neel Motwani as Corporator Neel Thakur (2014–15)
- Saqlaq Rahi Khan (2014)
- Nikhil Arya as Former Nikhil Sood (Replaced by Rujut Dahiya) (2015–16)
- Shubham Garg as Raj (2015)
- Gagan as Champak Trivedi (2016)
- Vijay Kashyap as Raghuveer Arora , Pragya and Bulbul's father, Sarla's ex-husband
- Sushant Singh Rajput
- Salman Khan
- Sonam Kapoor
- Varun Dhawan
- Shahrukh Khan
- Kriti Sanon
- Shraddha Kapoor
- Siddharth Malhotra
- Krystle D'Souza
- Karishma Tanna
- Pratyusha Banerjee
- Asha Negi
- Mouni Roy
- Rithvik Dhanjani
- Amruta Khanvilkar
- Nia Sharma
- Arjun Kapoor
Series was released on 15 April 2014 on Zee TV, the series also airs on Zee TV HD and Zee TV Asia. Show was also broadcast internationally on Channel's international distribution. It airs in U.K., U.S.A, Malaysia, Canada, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, Ireland, South Africa, Indonesia, Chile, Philippines , Ghana (Adom TV)(where it is very popular) and Singapore on Zee TV, and also airs in Pakistan being a part of channel Geo Kahani's contract with ZEEL, the series airs a 60-minute episode plus commercials starting from Mondays through Fridays at 22:30 (PST) and tops rating chart, after Uri-Attack Geo network terminated the broadcast of Kumkum Bhagya along with all Indian shows. From April 2014, show's episodes were released on YouTube, in mid 2015, the channel stopped its full length episodes and released its episodes on their app DittoTV, a live TV feature was introduced on Ditto where Zee TV's Live streaming was available on subscription, the show also aired its live episodes in Ditto.
In late 2015, the app introduced their Before TV service where they launched Kumkum Bhagya's episodes before airing on TV, new episodes where released during 5:30am (IST), the service was available on a subscription plan. Though YouTube service was terminated, the channel still release their episodes on the Zee TV website and Zee TV app.
It was dubbed in Tamil as Iru Malargal on Polimer TV, which is well known for dubbing serials and gained high TRP Ratings. After that, ZEE Network stopped providing the dubbing rights to Polimer TV and now they are continuing it in Zee Tamizh as Iniya Iru Malrgal. It was also dubbed in Telugu as kumkuma bhagyam in Zee Telugu.
In Sri Lanka it is currently airing on Hiru TV in every week day from 7.30 to 8.00.pm titled as Adarei Man Adarei which is sinhala dubbed. In Mauritius, it is currently airing on Zee TV Africa and on MBC Digital 4 (Mauritius). In Indonesia, it is currently airing on Antv since 5 September 2016 and dubbed in Bahasa Indonesia as Lonceng Cinta (Bells of Love). In Indonesian, it began airing on ANTV from 5 September 2016 under the title Lonceng Cinta.
||The neutrality of this section is disputed. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Initially started with low ratings, the show climbed to Top 5 most watched shows across all GEC's and second most watched show of Zee TV after only a few weeks of its launch and was touted as the biggest fiction launch of 2014. The serial is very popular among Indian and Pakistani women.
Launched in Week 16, Kumkum Bhagya opened with 4.9 TVR and averaged to 3.3 TVR. In week 17, It fell further and averaged to 2.7 TVR. In Week 18, It improved and averaged to 3.2 TVR. In the fourth week of its launch i.e., in Week 19, it fell further and averaged to 2.8 TVR. For The Week 21, it improved a bit and averaged to 3.0 TVR but was among top 5 low rated shows on the channel. In Week 22, the show improved its ratings and rated 3.3 TVR. In Week 23, the show maintained its stability and averaged 3.2 TVR.
In Week 24, the show increased from 3.2 TVR to 3.5 TVR. In Week 25, the show jumped from 3.5 TVR to 4.9 TVR thereby being the second most watched show of the channel for the week behind Jodha Akbar. In the Week 26, the show improved its ratings further and averaged 5.7 TVR its highest ever since its launch and was again second most watched show of Zee TV. For the Week 27, the show improved further and averaged to 6.3 TVR and was amongst Top 6 Shows across all GEC's. It was constistent in Week 28 with 6.3 TVR. In Week 29, it averaged to 6.6 TVR and was amongst Top 10 Shows across all GEC's.
In week 30, the show broke all its previous records with an average ratings of 7.4 TVR and was touted as the biggest fiction launch of the year. The show also gave tough fight to GEC leader Diya Aur Baati Hum that airs at same slot on Star Plus. On the reception of the show in such a short span of time, Zee TV business head Pradeep Hejmadi announced that he considered the 'wedding track' a very important inflection point for people to gravitate to the series, believing it to be attracting increasing interest in all parameters. He also added "Each story has its own promise and people who tune in are people who are bought into those promises or are keen to explore the relationships or the characters that stand out speaking to them. We concentrated on bringing out the key inflection points for the show and it was important because it is the core promise of Kumkum Bhagya. In the thirty-first week, Kumkum Bhagya averaged to 7.5 TVR up from 7.4 TVR, taking fourth place across all GEC's and second among Zee TV shows behind the channel leader Jodha Akbar. One week later, it jumped from 415 GVMs to 453 GVMs. In the February 2015 ratings, Kumkum Bhagya entered the #1 position with Diya Aur Baati in #2.
21 August 2014 ratings showed that the channel's four shows 'Kumkum Bhagya', 'Jodha Akbar', 'Qubool Hai' and 'Doli Armaanon Ki' did exceptionally well that week. Three of them appeared inside the Top 10 as the most watched shows in India.
In August 2014, BARC ratings stated that ZEE TV was next adding 38 GVMs. It was up from 415 GVMs to 453 GVMs that week. The channel's four shows 'Kumkum Bhagya', 'Jodha Akbar', 'Qubool Hai' and 'Doli Armaanon Ki' did exceptionally well this week. Three of them appeared inside the Top 10 as the most watched shows in India. On 12 September 2014, BARC stated that 'Kumkum Bhagya' topped the ratings in India for the first time scoring 9.4, while 'Saathiya' on Star Plus and 'Jodha Akbar' on ZEE TV both recorded 8.8 and 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' was next with 7.6.
In March 2015, it was declared that the series bought highest ratings to the channel with new year, the channel scored 442 GVMs As of 17 March 2015, Barc stated that Zee TV was scored with 403GVMs As of April 2015, Kumkum Bhagya became India's most watched Hindi entertainment show with 9.5 TVT In July, the top three Shows based on Ratings were Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Kumkum Bhagya and Yeh Hai Mohabbatein series scored 5537 TVTs According to BARC ratings of September 2015, It was announced that Zee TV's two series were placed in Top 10 most watched shows list. 'Jodha Akbar' and 'Kumkum Bhagya' topped the ratings overall with 8.9 and 8.6 TVMs.
According to BARC Ratings of August 2015, Star Plus' show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya and ZEE TV's Kumkum Bhagya tie at the first slot with 3.8 TRPs. while on 6 August 2015 Kumkum Bhagya ranked with 5351 TVTs. According to Barc, show had dominated second position in November  and dominated third position in December 2015 with 13.8 and 15.9 TVM respectively. On 11 December 2015, BARC ratings showed that the TV series Naagin (produced by same production) rejuvenated the channel's weekend slot while Star Plus) series Saath Nibhana Saathiya was at No.2 with 17.2 TVM, while 'Kumkum Bhagya' on ZEE TV was in third with 13.8 TVM. While on 17 December 2015, similar listing took place where most watched show on Indian television remained Naagin on Colors with 17819TVM (last week 19576TVM), followed by Saath Nibhana Saathiya on Star Plus with 15344 (last week 17293), 'Kumkum Bhagya' on ZEE TV was at third position with 13811TVM  In the second week in 2016, ratings showed that the series has now dominated 4th Rank 
For the whole of January, Kumkum Bhagya was the second most watched series in India after Colors's Balaji Production TV Series Naagin. According to 14 January 2016 ratings it was seen that Kumkum Bhagya had jumped to the 2nd Rank once again, the top 2 shows were Naagin and Kumkum Bhagya, Naagin pulled 19824 viewers (last week 19847), followed by Kumkum Bhagya’ with 13692 viewers. Again on 21 January 2016, the top 2 Indian TV Shows were Naagin and Kumkum Bhagya. Naagin with 18125 viewers (previous week 19824), fand ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ with 14852 viewers (previous week 13692). Next week, it was again announced that Kumkum Bhagya, the No#2 Positioned show gained 14,244 viewers while Naagin was on Top with 17,199 viewers. With the entire month, Kumkum Bhagya was viewers second choice.
In February 2016, the top two positions were again taken by ‘Naagin’ (with 19133 viewers),and Kumkum Bhagya (with 15554 viewers). With February's second week, Kumkum bhagya became the third most choice with 14.2 viewers Next week, It was shown that the series took Third position lead interns of viewers due to T20 matches, It had a viewer range of 15.7 Million viewers. In The last week of February, Series registered 14.1 Million viewers 
In March, three most watched series were Naagin, Kumkum Bhagya and Yeh hai mohabatein respectively. Star plus series Yeh Hai Mohabatein dominated the 3rd Position with 11.8 million viewers, Kumkum Bhagya registered 14.4 million viewers. In second week of March it registered 12.5 million viewers. In second and third weeks it registered a viewership of 12.07 million and 13.1 million impressions. The entire month Kumkum Bhagya dominated the second spot on Top ten shows of 2016. The Next month Ye Hai Mohabbatein dominated the second spot, Kumkum Bhagya took the third place scoring viewership of 10.6 million impressions followed by 11.0 million. With last of July, the viewership raised to 11.5 million impressions (urban + rural), next month the series further raised to 13.5 million impressions (urban + rural) when the production decided to introduce Tannu's DNA report storyline.  Later in the month of August, makers introduced Abhi's memory loss storyline and dominated the first spot till October. In the month of October, Naagin 2 took the first spot, pushed Kumkum Bhagya second spot. Recently in the month of May 2017, kumkum Bhagya backed to its first spot continuously for past three week, dethroning the mega success of 2017 Naagin 2 and became no 1 show overall.
On October 2015,It was also shown in Ghana-Africa dubbed as Kumkum Bhagya and it has been translated in the Akan Language. It won an award for the Best Foreign TV Series at the 2016 Ghana Movie Awards
- Ekta Kapoor brings another love story on TV with 'Kumkum Bhagya' Retrieved on 15 September 2014.
- Kumkum Bhagya to replace Pavitra Rishta Retrieved on 15 September 2014.
- "Kumkum Bhagya: Zee TV Show | Watch Kumkum Bhagya TV Serial latest Episodes and Videos Online at OZEE.COM (zee tv, kumkum, kumkumbhagya, kum kum bhagya, kumkum bhagy, कुमकुम भाग्य) - English". www.ozee.com. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- "Ekta Kapoor brings back 'K' factor with 'Kumkum Bhagya'". The Times of India.
- Rajj Bhaaan (22 March 2015). "ZEE TV confirms launch date of ‘Kumkum Bhagya'". Media 24/7. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- "'Kumkum Bhagya' a passionate story of love: Ekta Kapoor". The Times of India.
- "Pragya's Glamorous looks in Kumkum Bhagya". India Today. 20 August 2015.
- "Bulbul and Purab finally get married". Indiatoday. 11 December 2015. Retrieved 11 December 2015.
- Neha Maheshwari (2 September 2015). "Why Shikha Singh has to bend in Reel Life?". Times of India.
- "Pragya's Glamorous looks in Kumkum Bhagya". Indiatoday. 20 August 2015.
- "Shikha Singh shoots for 72 hours". Times of India. 21 June 2014.
- "Kumkum Bhagya: Leena replaces Madhurima Tuli on the show". Neha Mahishwari. Times of India. 20 October 2014. Retrieved 14 December 2015.
- "Alok Narula to replace Rashid in Kumkum Bhagya". Droughtlife.
- "Nikkhil enters Kumkum Bhagya as Nikhil". Times of India. 6 June 2015.
- "Rujut Dahiya to replace Nikhil Arya". Tribune India. 3 November 2016.
- Shabbir Ahluwalia in ‘Kumkum Bhagya’
- Shweta Mahesh (8 October 2016). "BREAKING! Vin Rana replaces Arjit Taneja as Purab in Kumkum Bhagya". Bollywood Life.
- Neha Maheshwri (7 October 2016). "Not Ishaan Manhas, but Vin Rana in 'Kumkum Bhagya'". Times of India.
- "Shikha Singh to play Shabbir Ahluwalia's girlfriend in Kumkum Bhagya?". dna. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- Supriya Shukla to play mother to the female protagonists in Ekta's new show on Zee TV, 'Kumkum Bhagya'
- Khamoshiyaan actress Mrunal in Ekta's Kumkum Bhagya
- "Kumkum Bhagya – The Biggest Fiction Launch of 2014". The Times of India.
- "Kumkum Bhagya : 5 Reasons to Watch the Serial". www.layerlist.cocm. LayerList.
- Tellychakkar Team (25 April 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 16 (2014); Star Plus sets viewership record". tellych11akkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (2 May 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 17 (2014)". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (9 May 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 18 (2014)". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (16 May 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 19 (2014)". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (30 May 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 21 (2014)". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (6 June 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 22 (2014); Life OK topples Colors". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (13 June 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 23 (2014); Life OK retains third spot". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (20 June 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 24 (2014); Colors reclaims the third position". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (27 June 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 25 (2014)". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (4 July 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 26 (2014) – Saathiya No.1 show; Life OK back to No.3". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (11 July 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 27 (2014)". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (25 July 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 29 (2014); Life OK again topples Colors". tellychakkar.com.
- Tellychakkar Team (1 August 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 30 (2014)". tellychakkar.com.
- "Indian Television Dot Com – Zee TV’s ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ gives tough fight at 9 pm slot". Indian Television Dot Com. 6 August 2014.
- Tellychakkar Team (8 August 2014). "TAM Ratings: Week 31 (2014)". tellychakkar.com.
- "Kumkum Bhagya beats Diya Aur Baati Hum ranking top 1 in TRP Race". IndianTellyTalkies. 20 February 2015. Retrieved 29 January 2016.
- "India ratings: ZEE TV strengthens in second place". Raj Badhan. BARC. 21 August 2014. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- "India Ratings:ZEE TV strengthens in second place". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. 21 August 2015. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- Rajj Badhaan (12 September 2015). "India ratings: Life Ok moves to fourth; Sony TV slides". Media 24/7. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- "Zee TV Climbs back to NO.2". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. 5 March 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- "India ratings: &TV crosses 100; Colors back at No.2". 19 March 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- "DID Super moms record high start 2015". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. 2 April 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- Rajj Badhaan (30 July 2015). "India ratings: Colors inches closer to Star Plus". Media 24/7. Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- "India ratings: Life Ok drops to Sixth place". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. 5 September 2015. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- "Baarc ratings week 31". 4 August 2015. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- BARC (17 November 2015). "Zee TV overtakes Colors". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- BARC (12 December 2015). "Nagin beats Saathoya". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- Rajj Badhaan (3 December 2015). "India ratings: Star Plus races ahead of rivals". Media 24/7. Retrieved 12 December 2015.
- BARC (11 December 2015). "India ratings: 'Naagin' beats 'Saathiya' to top spot". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- "Zee TV sees big growth in 2015". Rajj Badhan. media 24/7. 17 December 2015. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- Barc (7 January 2015). "India ratings: Colors tightens grip at No.1". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- Barc (14 January 2016). "India ratings: Colors stays firm at No.1". Rajj Baadhan. Media 24/7. Retrieved 16 January 2016.
- Rajj Baadhan (21 January 2016). "India ratings: Colors remains top; Star Plus closes in". Media 24/7. Retrieved 23 January 2016.
- Barc (28 January 2016). "India ratings: Colors stays top despite drop". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- BARC (2 February 2016). "Star Plus returns to No.1". BizAsia. Media 24/7. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- BARC (18 February 2016). "ZEE TV gets closer to No.2". Rajj Badhaan. Media 24/7. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- "India ratings: Colors returns to No.1". Rajj Badhaan. BARC. 25 February 2016. Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- "India ratings: PRDP propels Star Plus to No.1".
- "India ratings: Star Plus & Sony Pal reign". BARC. BizAsia. 28 March 2016.
- "India ratings: Cricket dents pay channels". BizAsia. BARB. 31 March 2015.
- "India Ratings Cricket Continue To Impact Channels 2016". 7 April 2016.
- "Star Plus continues to climb". BizAsia. BARC. 14 April 2016. Retrieved 20 August 2016.
- "Sony Pal back as No.1".
- "Colors returns to No.1".
- "India ratings: Star Plus leads; ZEE Anmol tops Rural".
- "India ratings: Sony TV gathers pace".