(Redirected from Kumu)Jump to navigation Jump to search
KUMU may refer to:
- KUMU (museum), an art museum in Estonia
- KHKA, a radio station (1500 AM) licensed to Honolulu, Hawaii, United States formerly known as KUMU
- KUMU-FM, a radio station (94.7 FM) licensed to Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Kumu (Data Visualisation Tool), a web-based data visualization tool for tracking and visualizing relationships
- Kumu (Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure), an evil alien entity in the anime Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure
- Kumu (Halau School or Studio), hula - refers to a hula master, or master teacher, at a halau (school) or studio.
- Kumu Drums, a custom drum manufacturer in Hämeenlinna, Finland.
- Kumu, a football club disestablished in 1992 from Kuusankoski, Finland.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KUMU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.