(Redirected from Kumu)
KUMU may refer to:
- KUMU (museum), an art museum in Estonia
- KHKA, a radio station (1500 AM) licensed to Honolulu, Hawaii, United States formerly known as KUMU
- KUMU-FM, a radio station (94.7 FM) licensed to Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Kumu, a web-based data visualization tool for tracking and visualizing relationships
- Kumu, an evil alien entity in the anime Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure
- Kumu hula - refers to a hula master, or master teacher, at a halau (school) or studio.
- Kumu Drums, a custom drum manufacturer in Hämeenlinna, Finland.
- Kumu, a football club disestablished in 1992 from Kuusankoski, Finland.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title KUMU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.