Kumul may refer to
- Kumul Khanate, a semi-autonomous vassal state within the Qing Empire and the Republic of China
- Hami Prefecture, also known as Kumul, Xinjiang
- Hami City, also known as Kumul, seat of Hami Prefecture
- Hami Depression, also known as Kumul
- Kumul (bird), Paradisaea raggiana, the national bird of Papua New Guinea
- Morobe Kumuls FC, a Papua New Guinea football club based in Lae
- Kumuls, the Papua New Guinea national rugby league team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kumul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.