From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kunchi may refer to one of the following:
- From Japanese kunchi meaning "festival"
- Personal name
- Lu Kunchi, a Taiwanese football goalkeeper
- Kunchi, also spelled as Kaunchi or Kuwinji of White Horde, a descendant of Genghis Khan
- Kunchi, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Kano State
- Kunchi, Bonaire, an abandoned town in Bonaire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kunchi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.