From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kunda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kunda may refer to:
- Kunda, Estonia, town in Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Kunda, Viru-Nigula Parish, village in Viru-Nigula Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Kunda River, river in Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Kunda, India, town in Pratapgarh district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh
- Kunda, Burma, settlement in Pindaya Township, Shan State, Burma
- Khunda, Union council of Tehsil Lahore, Swabi District, Khyber Pakhtonkhwa, Pakistan
- Kunda Park, Queensland, industrial suburb in Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Kunda Station, train station in Miyazu, Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
- George Kunda (1956-2012), Zambian politician
- Jones Kunda, Zambia gospel singer
- Maksim Kunda (born 1989), Belarusian archer
- Masahiro Kunda (born 1966), Japanese rugby union player
- Stephen Kunda (born 1984), Zambian football player
- Ziva Kunda (1955–2004), Canadian social psychologist
- Kunda is a sweet dish made of milk, sugar, Khova and Elaichi (Cardamom) which is most popular in Belgaum city of Karnataka State in India
- Kunda people, Bantu-speaking ethnic group in Mozambique, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- Kunda culture, an archaeological culture classification, first discovered near Kunda, Estonia
- A round (or rectangular) hole or pit in the ground (agni-kuṇḍa, fire-pit) for storing fire during a Vedic yajña, which was part of the Vedi (altar) in Vedic religion. Also called yajna-kund.
- Kalyani (pond), Literal Sanskrit for "pond" or "lake," a type of jasmine, a type of oleander, a lathe, plant resin of the Boswellia genus (also known as "frankincense"), and the number "9."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kunda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.