Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin
|Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin|
|Created by||GMA Entertainment TV Group|
|Directed by||Topel Lee
Glaiza de Castro
|Theme music composer||Danny Tan|
|Opening theme||"Kung Agawin Man Ang Lahat Sa Akin" by Eva Castillo|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, Tagalog, English|
|No. of episodes||70|
|Executive producer(s)||Wilma Galvante|
|Location(s)||Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Running time||25–35 minutes|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i SDTV|
|Original release||June 22– September 25, 2009|
Kung Aagawin Mo Ang Lahat Sa Akin or When All is Gone (international title) is a Philippine afternoon drama on GMA Network. The original movie was released back in 1987 and was directed by actor-director Eddie Garcia who also directed Sinasamba Kita. This is the fifteenth installment of Sine Novela.
Like other classic movies from the 1980s the movie is based on a graphic novel written by Helen Meriz. It was brought to life on the big screen lead acted by megastar Sharon Cuneta. The management of GMA made a deal with VIVA films that they will use the storyline and characters of the comics series and retain the original elements of the movie to make the story more fitting for TV.
Don Gilbert Andrada (Nonie Buencamino) and his wife Dona Clara Andrada (Jackie Lou Blanco) always wanted to have children. But, due to Dona Clara's heart problem, conceiving a child would prove fatal. One stormy night, a mysterious woman gave two baby girls to Don Gilbert in a relief operation. He named them Maureen (Maxene Magalona) and Mercedita (Jackie Rice). Don Gilbert arranged the papers so the children would be legally theirs. But Dona Clara cannot accept the children. She said they are not hers. She became pregnant with Don Gilbert, he tried to convince her to abort but she didn't agree. Surprisingly, she survived the pregnancy and bore a baby girl named Gladys (Glaiza de Castro). Maureen and Mercedita became closer to Don Gilbert because of their good and studious attitude. Because of this, Gladys always envied her sisters because of their father's attention.
She tormented her sisters, while Dona Clara encourages her to maltreat them even more. She was encouraged even more when she learned that they were adopted and she's the only real daughter. Gladys cannot comprehend why everything she wanted falls to Maureen, so she tries to ruin her life with schemes, try to get Maureen's love away from her and use Mercedita against her own sister. Gladys tries to take away everything from her sister but, unknown to herself, she is only taking away her own joy and happiness.
Then, Maureen falls in love with her classmate Arvin Samaniego (Patrick Garcia) and his brother Troy (JC Tiuseco). When Don Gilbert discovers Maureen and Arvin's relationship, the two were separated. Arvin tries to bring back Maureen but she refuses to love him. Meanwhile, Gladys has a crush on Arvin and tries to steal Arvin but was unsuccessful. Gladys won't stop until she takes everything away from Maureen.
Now these questions remain: Will Gladys take everything from Maureen? Will Arvin persuade Maureen to love him again with their parents around? Will Mercedita reunite with Maureen again? Will the Andrada family survive the obstacles coming in their way?
- Maxene Magalona as Maureen Andrada
- Glaiza de Castro as Gladys Andrada
- Patrick Garcia as Arvin Samaniego
- JC Tiuseco as Troy Samaniego
- Jackie Lou Blanco as Donya Clara Andrada
- Nonie Buencamino as Don Gilbert Andrada
- Joanne Quintas as Donya Romina Samaniego
- Emilio Garcia as Don Victor Samaniego
- Karla Estrada as Nanay Remy/Brenda Aguirre
- Jackie Rice as Mercedita Andrada
- Jace Flores as Dino
- Pochollo Montes as Dean Del Monte
- Lovely Rivero as Vicky
- Rox Montealegre as Sabrine
- Rich Asuncion as Joyce Delos Santos
- Aurora Sevilla as Yaya Rosita
- Christine Joy Velasco as Maverick
- Francis Magundayao as young Arvin
- Sienna Roxas as Adela
- Gail Lardizabal as young Gladys
- The school scenes are shot in Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila while the original film was shot in the University of Santo Tomas.
- Jackie Lou Blanco portrayed Gladys in the original movie. In the TV series she portrayed the role immortalized by the legendary actress/director, Laurice Guillen.
- In the movie, Sharon Cuneta's character is the only adopted daughter. The TV remake used elements of the comic series where there are two adopted daughters. Jackie Rice portrayed the role.
- The role of Dino Mendenilla was originally portrayed by Maxene Magalona's father, Francis Magalona. The character is now immortalized on TV by Jace Flores of Survivor Philippines's season 1.
- This is the second Sine Novela to have Maxene Magalona play Sharon Cuneta's role. Mostly Yasmin Kurdi portrayed some of Sharon Cuneta's movies into television adaptations for the Sine Novela afternoon installments and Babangon Ako't Dudurugin Kita as a primetime installment. Overall both actresses immortalized the characters and gained high award-winning and most-discussed personalities to obtain these roles
- Sharon Cuneta as Maureen
- Tonton Gutierrez as Troy
- Jackie Lou Blanco as Gladys
- Ricky Davao as Arvin
- Dante Rivero as Don Gilbert Andrada
- Laurice Guillen as Donya Clara Andrada
- Francis Magalona as Dino
- Ali Sotto as Joyce
- Alicia Alonzo as Yaya Rosita
- Luis Gonzales as Don Victor Samaniego
- Rosemarie Gil as Donya Romina Samaniego
- Vina Morales as Young Maureen