|Stockholm Open (Tennis) (1969–present)
Davis Cup (Sweden vs Czechoslovakia) (Dec 1975)
Davis Cup (Sweden vs Argentina) (March 2010)
Kungliga tennishallen is a tennis venue in Stockholm, Sweden. The stadium was built in 1943 and has a capacity of 5,000. It was the site on April 15, 1962 of the fight between former world heavyweight champion Ingemar Johansson and Dutch champion Wim Snoek.
Kungliga tennishallen, now a hard-court surface, remains the venue for the Stockholm Open tournament. In 1975 the venue was the host of the year end Masters tennis tournament.
- Kungliga Lawn-tennisklubben
- Davis Cup Final 1975 Sweden - Czechoslovakia
- Kungliga tennishallen imagine int
- Kungliga tennishallen
- Kungliga tennishallen 2006
- Kungliga tennishallen 2006 imagine 2