Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kunice is name of several locations in the Czech Republic:
- Kunice (Prague-East District), a village in Central Bohemian Region (Prague-East District)
- Kunice (Blansko District), a village in South Moravian Region (Blansko District)
It is also a name of a village in Western Serbia:
It is also the name of villages in Poland, including:
- Kunice, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Kunice, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Kunice, Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Kunice, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (south-central Poland)
- Kunice, Słubice County in Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.