From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kunlun (崑崙/昆仑) may refer to:
- 3613 Kunlun, main-belt asteroid
- 昆侖國 ("The Country of Kunlun"), an ancient Chinese term apparently broadly used to refer to a general swathe of southerly island Southeast Asia circa the Moluccas, equivalent to period Sanskrit Dvipatala or Pali Dipattala (also Jipattala, Nipattala).
- Antarctic Kunlun Station, a Chinese research station in Antarctica
- Kunlun fault, a geological fault on the northern side of the Tibetan Plateau
- Kunlun Mountains, a long mountain chain in Asia
- Kunlun Pass, in Guangxi, China
- Kunlun Mountain, a mythological mountain in Chinese mythology
- According to Robin A. Donkin's Between East and West: The Moluccas and the Traffic in Spices up to the Arrival of Europeans (2003; Memoirs of the American Philosophical Society Volume 248, pp.153-155), which itself cites Deux Lexiques Sanskrit-Chinois, C. Bagchi, 1926-1937, pp.287,348-349.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kunlun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.