The Kunsthalle Nürnberg is an art centre founded in 1967, near the city centre. It organizes exhibitions by contemporary international artists in its galleries in Nuremberg. The Kunsthalle commissions new work by a majority of the artists it works with.
Paset exhibitions (selection):
- 2012: From Here to Eternity Susan Hiller
- 2011: Silvia Bächli and Eric Hattan
- 2010/2011: Mircea Cantor
- 2010: Corinne Wasmuht, Karla Black, Mathilde ter Heijne
- 2009/2010: Jürgen Teller
- Grayson, Richard. "From Here to Eternity, Susan Hiller catalogue essay, Kunsthalle Nürnberg, Germany 2011". Richard Grayson. Retrieved 30 May 2016.
- Kunsthalle website (in German)
|This article related to an art display, art museum or gallery is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a museum in Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Bavarian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|