From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kur, kur, or Kür in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kur is the first dragon in Sumerian mythology and also the Zagros mountains.
Kur, KUR or kur may also refer to:
- Kur, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kur, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kur, Kaleybar, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kur, Rajasthan, a village in Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Kur, Tulkarm, a Palestinian village
- Kur Bala, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kur Island, Pulau Kur, one of the Tayandu Islands, Maluku, Indonesia
- Kuril Islands or Kur, the Ainu name for those islands in East Asia
- Kur (plural Kurii), a huge sharp-clawed predatory alien species opposing the alien Priest-Kings in the Gor series of science-fiction novels by John Norman
- Musical kur, (German: kür), a form of dressage competition setting the horse's performance to music
- Kurdish language, several Iranian languages spoken by the Kurds in western Asia, language code ISO 639-2
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.