This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As of 2001[update] India census, Kuraoli had a population of 20,680. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Kuraoli has an average literacy rate of 56%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 65%, and female literacy is 47%. In Kuraoli, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Kuraoli city has three Inter Colleges and two Degree College:
- Dev Nagri Inter College
- Shri Malikhan Inter College
- Lallu Singh Inter College
- Shri Malikhan Degree College
- Shri Kamla Smrati Degree College
- Abanti bai Inter College
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Mainpuri district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Market----- Main sadar Market , Ghiror Road Market , G T Road Market. kuraoli Market is not a Good .