|Traded as||TYO: 3405
Nikkei 225 Component
|Founded||Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan (June 24, 1926 )|
|Headquarters||Ote Center Building,1-1-3, Ōtemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8115, Japan
(Tokyo head office)
Umeda Hankyu Building Office Tower, 8-1, Kakudacho, Kita-ku, Osaka 530-8611, Japan
(Osaka head office)
(President and CEO)
|Revenue||JPY) (FY 2013)|
$ 285 million USD (FY 2013)(¥ 29.39 billion JPY) (FY 2013)
Number of employees
|7,550 (consolidated as of March 31, 2014)|
|Footnotes / references
Kuraray Co., Ltd (株式会社クラレ Kabushiki-gaisha Kurare?) is a Japanese manufacturer of chemicals, fibers and other materials. Their main manufacturing facilities are located in Kurashiki, Okayama. The company's Tokyo administrative offices are located in Otemachi, Chiyoda in the Ote Center Building and its Osaka offices are located in the Umeda Hankyu Building). As of June 2007[update], Kuraray was the sole worldwide producer of Vectran liquid crystal polymer (LCP) fibre.
- MOWITAL / PIOLOFORM
- KURARAY POVAL
- Butacite® / TROSIFOL brand polyvinyl butyral
- Liquid farnesene rubber (LFR)
- "Company Overview". Kuraray. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Company Snapshot". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Kuraray: about us". Kuraray. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- "Company Overview". Thomson Reuters. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Kuraray Expands VECTRAN Superfiber Manufacturing" (Press release). Kuraray. June 22, 2007. Retrieved March 4, 2010 – via K-Online.de.
- "Components:Nikkei Stock Average". Nikkei Inc. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|