From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kurban is a term for animal sacrifice in:
It may also refer to:
- Kurban Berdyev (born 1952), Turkmenistani footballer
- Kurban Günebakan (born 1978), Turkish boxer
- Kurban Kurbanov (born 1985), freestyle wrestler from Uzbekistan
- Kurban Said, pseudonym of the author Azerbaijani–UkrainianLev Nussimbaum (1905–1942)
- Kurban Tulum (1883-1975), Uyghur treated by the Communist Party of China as a symbol of unity with the Uyghurs
- Naheed Kurban Nenshi (born 1972), Canadian politician
- Olga Kurban (born 1987), Russian female heptathlete
- Roy Kurban, American Taekwondo martial arts grandmaster
- Kurban (band), a Turkish rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.