From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kurd (tribe))
|Look up kurd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Kurds are an ethnolinguistic group of the Middle East.
Kurd may also refer to:
- Kord, Iran
- Kord-e Olya, Iran
- Kord-e Sofla, Iran
- Kurd, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Kurd Mountains, a highland region in Syria and Turkey
- Kūrd, a Brahui tribe of Pakistan
- Kurd (name), a given name and surname (including a list of people with this name)
- Kürd (disambiguation)
- Curd (disambiguation)
- Kurdi (disambiguation)
- Kurdish (disambiguation)
- Kurdistan (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.