Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||1-16 Takara-machi, Kure, Hiroshima|
|Operated by||JR West|
- Opened as a station of the Japan National Railways on December 27, 1903
- Lent to the Sanyo Railway on December 1, 1904.
- Sanyo Railway was nationalized on December 1, 1906.
- Started the reconstruction of the station on April 9, 1922.
- Completed the reconstruction and started the operation on August 13, 1923.
- Completely destroyed by fire in the Kure Air Raid on July 2, 1945.
- Started the construction of the new building of the station in December 1945.
- Finished the construction on April 30, 1946.
- Held the opening ceremony on May 6, 1946.
- Started the operation on May 7, 1946.
- Opened the current station building on July 7, 1981.
- Stopped the cargo service on November 1, 1986.
- Privatized on April 1, 1987.
- Redecorated the station building and named the building as "Crest" in 1997.
|1||█ Kure Line（upper）||to Hiro • Takehara • Mihara|
|2||█ Kure Line（lower）||to Kaitaichi • Hiroshima|
|3||█ Kure Line（upper）||to Hiro • Takehara • Mihara|
|█ Kure Line（lower）||to Kaitaich • Hiroshima|
|Terminus||Rapid Akiji Liner||Saka|
Connecting bus routes
Chugoku JR Bus
Kure City Bus
Around the station
- Kure Sogo
- Yumetown Kure
- Babcock-Hitachi K.K
- Yamato Museum
- Kure Port
- Kure University - Kure Station Campus, Extension Center
- Irifuneyama Park
- Irifuneyama Kinenkan
- Kure City Hall
- Kure City Transportation Bureau
- Kure Interchange
- JR West station information (in Japanese)