From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kurier (the German term for courier or messenger) could refer to:
- Kurier – an Austrian newspaper
- Berliner Kurier – a Berlin newspaper
- Der Kurier – a former West Berlin Newspaper which appeared shortly after World War II
- Kurier system, a World War II burst transmission system for the German Navy
- Russian Kurier, a company involved in the Itar-Tass Russian News Agency v. Russian Kurier, Inc. case
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.