The west side of Kurihashi Station in December 2007
Kurihashi Station is served by the Tobu Nikko Line, and is 13.9 km from the starting point of the Nikko Line at Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen. It is also a station on the JR East Tohoku Main Line (Utsunomiya Line) and is 57.3 km from the starting point of that line at Tokyo Station.
JR East station
|JR East station|
Kurihashi Station platforms March 2006
|Location||1-1-1 Kurihashi, Kuki-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||JR East|
|Line(s)||■ Utsunomiya Line|
|Distance||57.3 km from Tokyo|
|Platforms||1 side + 1 island platform|
|Opened||16 July 1885|
|Passengers (FY2014)||11,843 daily|
The JR East station consists of one island platform and one side platform serving three tracks, connected to the station building by a footbridge. The station has a "Midori no Madoguchi" staffed ticket office.
|1||■ Utsunomiya Line||for Tokyo|
|3||■ Utsunomiya Line||for Oyama, Utsunomiya, and Kuroiso|
Tobu Railway station
|Tobu Railway station|
The Tobu platform
|Location||1202-2 Izaka, Kuki-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Nikko Line|
|Distance||13.9 km from Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen|
|Opened||1 April 1929|
The Tobu Railway station consists of one island platform serving two tracks, with an elevated station building located above the platform.
|1||■ Tobu Nikko Line||for Minami-Kurihashi, Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen
Tobu Skytree Line for Kasukabe, Kita-Senju, and Asakusa
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line for Naka-Meguro
Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line for Shibuya and Chūō-Rinkan
|2||■ Tobu Nikko Line||for Shin-Tochigi, and Tōbu Nikkō|
|Tohoku Main Line|
|Tobu Nikko Line|
|Limited Express Spacia: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Revaty: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Shimotsuke: Does not stop at this station|
|Minami-Kurihashi||Section Express||Itakura Tōyōdai-mae|
The JR East Tohoku Line (Utsunomiya Line) station opened on 16 July 1885. The Tobu station opened on 1 April 1929.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Kurihashi Station becoming "TN-04".
In fiscal 2014, the Tobu station was used by an average of 11,341 passengers daily.
- Kurihashi Post Office
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 223. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kurihashi Station.|
- Kurihayashi Station information (JR East) (Japanese)
- Kurihashi Station information (Tobu) (Japanese)