Western side of Kurihashi Station, December 2007
Kurihashi Station is served by the Tobu Nikko Line, and is 13.9 km from the starting point of the Nikko Line at Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen. It is also a station on the JR East Tohoku Main Line (Utsunomiya Line) and is 57.3 km from the starting pint of that line at Tokyo Station.
Kurihashi Station platforms March 2006
|Location||1-1-1 Kurihashi, Kuki, Saitama
|Operated by||JR East|
|Line(s)||■ Utsunomiya Line|
|Platforms||1 side + 1 island platform|
|Passengers (FY2014)||11,843 daily|
The JR East station consists of one island platform and one side platform serving three tracks, connected to the station building by a footbridge. The station has a “Midori no Madoguchi” staffed ticket office.
|1||■ Utsunomiya Line||for Tokyo|
|3||■ Utsunomiya Line||for Oyama, Utsunomiya, and Kuroiso|
Tobu Kurihashi Station platform
|Location||1202-2 Izaka, Kuki, Saitama
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Nikko Line|
The Tobu Station consists of one island platform serving two tracks, with an elevated station building located above the platform.
|1||■ Tobu Nikko Line||for Minami-Kurihashi, Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen
Tobu Skytree Line for Kasukabe, Kita-Senju, and Asakusa
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line for Naka-Meguro
Tokyo Metro Hanzomon Line for Shibuya and Chūō-Rinkan
|2||■ Tobu Nikko Line||for Shin-Tochigi, and Tōbu Nikkō|
|Tohoku Main Line|
|Tobu Nikko Line|
|Limited Express Spacia: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Kirifuri: Does not stop at this station|
|Limited Express Shimotsuke: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
|Section Rapid: Does not stop at this station|
The JR East Tohoku Line (Utsunomiya Line) station opened on 16 July 1885. The Tobu station opened on 1 April 1929.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Kurihashi Station becoming "TN-04".
In fiscal 2014, the Tobu station was used by an average of 11,341 passengers daily. The JR East station was used by 5185 passengers (alighting) daily.
- Kurihashi Post Office
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 223. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kurihashi Station.|
- Kurihayashi Station information (JR East) (Japanese)
- Kurihashi Station information (Tobu) (Japanese)