The east side of Kurobe-Unazukionsen Station in January 2017
|Location||3210-3 Wakaguri, Kurobe-shi, Toyama-ken
|Operated by||JR West|
|Line(s)||■ Hokuriku Shinkansen|
|Distance||253.1 km from Takasaki|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||14 March 2015|
Kurobe-Unazukionsen Station (黒部宇奈月温泉駅 Kurobe-Unazuki-onsen-eki) is a railway station on the high-speed Hokuriku Shinkansen line in Kurobe, Toyama, Japan, operated by West Japan Railway Company (JR West). It opened on 14 March 2015. Shin-Kurobe Station on the Toyama Chihō Railway Main Line is connected to the station by a walkway.
Kurobe-Unazukionsen Station is served by the high-speed Hokuriku Shinkansen line from Tokyo to Kanazawa, and is located 253.1 km from the official starting point of the line at Takasaki. Only semi-fast Hakutaka Tokyo-to-Kanazawa services stop at Kurobe-Unazukionsen, with a roughly hourly service in each direction.
The station consists of elevated platforms for the Hokuriku Shinkansen, with exits located on the east, west, and south sides of the station building.
|1||■ Hokuriku Shinkansen||for Nagano and Tokyo|
|2||■ Hokuriku Shinkansen||for Toyama and Kanazawa|
The station has a "Midori no Madoguchi" staffed ticket office. Toilets are located on the ground floor, and waiting rooms and smoking rooms are provided on both of the platforms.
|Kagayaki: Does not stop at this station|
Initially given the tentative name of Shin-Kurobe Station (新黒部駅, lit. "New Kurobe Station"), the station name of Kurobe-Unazukionsen was formally made public on 7 June 2013. The name combines the name of the city of Kurobe with Unazuki Onsen, a famous hot spring resort nearby, and the base to ride The Kurobe Gorge Railway.
- 北陸新幹線延伸開業区間新駅ガイド [Guide to new stations on the Hokuriku Shinkansen extension]. Tetsudō Daiya Jōhō Magazine (in Japanese). Vol. 44 no. 371. Japan: Kōtsū Shimbun. March 2015. p. 18.
- 北陸新幹線 発車メロディの決定について [Departure melodies chosen for Hokuriku Shinkansen]. News release (in Japanese). Japan: West Japan Railway Company. 9 December 2014. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- 北陸新幹線 新駅の駅名などについて [Details of new Hokuriku Shinkansen station names] (in Japanese). Japan: West Japan Railway Company. 7 June 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- 「黒部宇奈月温泉」北陸新幹線駅名に 温泉街から歓迎の声 [Onsen town welcomes Hokuriku Shinkansen station name of Kurobe-Unazukionsen]. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (in Japanese). Japan: Nikkei Inc. 8 June 2013. Retrieved 30 June 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kurobe-Unazukionsen Station.|
- JR West station information (in Japanese)
- Kurobe-Unazukionsen Station (City of Kurobe) (in Japanese)