Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Kursaal or kursaal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kursaal may refer to:
- Kursaal (amusement park), an amusement park in Southend, Essex, one of the world's first amusement parks
- Dome Cinema, Worthing, previously named the Kursaal
- Royal Hall, Harrogate, previously named the Kursaal
- Villa Marina, Isle of Man, previously named the Kursaal
- Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium, a convention centre in San Sebastián, Spain
- Kursaal, in Interlaken, Switzerland
- The Kursaal Flyers, an English pub rock band
- Kursaal (novel), a novel by Peter Anghelides
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kursaal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.