From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kursaal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kursaal may refer to:
- Kursaal (amusement park), an amusement park in Southend, Essex, one of the world's first amusement parks
- Dome Cinema, Worthing, previously named the Kursaal
- Royal Hall, Harrogate, previously named the Kursaal
- Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium, a convention centre in San Sebastián, Spain
- Kursaal, in Interlaken, Switzerland
- The Kursaal Flyers, an English pub rock band
- Kursaal (novel), a novel by Peter Anghelides
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kursaal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.