Kurt Müller (footballer)
|Date of birth||9 May 1948|
|Place of birth||Lucerne, Switzerland|
|1977–1981||BSC Young Boys|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
In January 1973, he moved to Germany to play club football for Hertha BSC. Müller went on to make 77 league appearances for the Berlin side over the next two and a half seasons, and in 1974–75 he helped Hertha finish as runners-up in the Bundesliga.
After leaving Hertha, he returned to Switzerland to play for Servette FC for the 1975–76 season, and he played for them in the final of the 1975 Coppa delle Alpi tournament, in which they defeated FC Basel 3–0. Müller finished his career with the Bern team BSC Young Boys.
Müller made his international debut for Switzerland on 15 December 1970, in a UEFA Euro 1972 qualifying match against Greece. His final international cap came almost seven years later in a 1978 FIFA World Cup qualification match against Norway on 30 October 1977.
- "Kurt Müller" (in German). fussballdaten.de. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- Garin, Erik; Mamrud, Roberto (29 February 2012). "Record Swiss international appearances". RSSSF. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- Kudi Müller at National-Football-Teams.com
- "Der Weg hoch an die Spitze" (PDF) (in German). super-servette.ch. p. 1. Retrieved 8 November 2010.
- Garin, Erik; Stokkermans, Karel. "Cup of the Alps". RSSSF. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- "Kurt Müller's international appearances". 11v11.com. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
- Garin, Erik (3 January 2007). "Semi-Final and Final results and scorers". RSSSF. Retrieved 23 September 2012.
|This biographical article relating to Swiss football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|