Kurti may refer to:
- Kurti, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kurti, Sudan a town in Sudan
- Kurti, Azad Kashmir, a small village near Kotli District of Azad Kashmir
- Kurti, Tripura, an assembly constituency under Tripura East (Lok Sabha constituency), India
- Kurta (also kurti), a traditional piece of clothing worn in northern India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan
- Cezar Kurti, an Albanian translator
- Kurti language, Austronesian language
- Kurti top, upper garments worn in South Asia
- Kurti (king), Neo-Hittite king of Atuna
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.