Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kurti may refer to:
- Kurti, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kurti, Sudan a town in Sudan
- Kurti, Azad Kashmir, a small village near Kotli District of Azad Kashmir
- Kurti, Tripura, an assembly constituency under Tripura East (Lok Sabha constituency), India
- Cezar Kurti, an Albanian translator
- Kurti language, Austronesian language
- Kurti top, upper garments worn in South Asia
- Kurti (king), Neo-Hittite king of Atuna
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.