|• Municipal unit||705|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Kurvelesh is a former municipality in the Gjirokastër County, southern Albania. At the 2015 local government reform it became a subdivision of the municipality Tepelenë. The population at the 2011 census was 705. The municipal unit consists of the villages Progonat, Lekdush, Gusmar, Nivicë and Rexhin.
- Hodo Nivica (1809-1852), leader of the Albanian Revolt of 1847.
- Sali Nivica (1890-1920), Albanian publicist and patriot
- Law nr. 115/2014 Archived 2015-09-24 at the Wayback Machine
- 2011 census results Archived 2016-03-04 at the Wayback Machine
- Greece – Albania Neighbourhood Programme Archived March 27, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- Skendi, Stavro (1967). The Albanian national awakening, 1878-1912. Princeton University Press. p. 421. Retrieved 24 April 2011.
|This article about a specific location in Gjirokastër County, Albania, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|