Jump to navigation Jump to search
It may also refer to:
- Kurzemes guberņa, the Latvian name of Courland Governorate
- Kurzeme Planning Region, a planning region of Latvia
- Kurzeme Statistical Region, a statistical region of Latvia
- Kurzeme Province, a province in Republic of Latvia (1918–1940)
- Kurzeme District, Riga, an administrative district of Riga, Latvia
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.