Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kus may refer to:
- Kus, a Persian musical instrument
- Kus (god), a god of herdsmen in Sumerian, Babylonian, and Akkadian mythology
- Qus, a city in Egypt
- Kus, Bërzhitë, a village in the administrative unit of Bërzhitë, Tirana municipality, Albania
- Kus, Kashar, a village in the administrative unit of Kashar, Tirana municipality, Albania
- Lake Kuş, a lake in western Turkey
- Kucha, an ancient Buddhist kingdom in western China
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.