|Elevation||302 m (991 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
Kushalgarh is located at 23.17° N 74.45° E. It has an average elevation of 302 metres (991 feet) above sea level.
As of the 2011 Indian census, Kushalgarh had a population of 10,096. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Kushalgarh has an average literacy rate of 73%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 80%, and female literacy is 66%. In Kushalgarh, 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- In Summer, the temperature ranges from Max 45 °C to Min 25 °C
- In Winter, the temperature ranges from Max 20 °C to Min 0 °C
- Average rain fall in Kushalgarh is around 92 cm.
- Andeshwar (Jain temple)
- Mangleswar (Ancient Lord Shiva Temple)
- Magrimata (Sheetala Mata & Ambe Mata Temple)
- Nagnath Mahadev (Ancient Lord Shiva Temple)
- Kalinjra Dam
- VagolJi (Jain temple)
- Vimleshwar mahadev
- Shwetambar Jain Mandir
- Rath Mahotsav
- Pati Hanuman Temple
- There is a M.B.D. Government college in Kushalgarh with B.A. course.
- There is a nalpara hanuman tample nalpara
- Shrivastava computers and project solutions
- Indian Princely States Website. Retrieved 8 February 2006.
- Falling Rain Global Gazetteer entry for Kushalgarh, India. Retrieved 8 February 2006.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|