|Operator||Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport|
|Elevation AMSL||311 ft / 95 m|
Source: Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
Airlines and destinations
|All Nippon Airways||Seasonal: Osaka–Itami|
|ANA operated by ANA Wings||Sapporo–Chitose|
|Hokkaido Air System||Hakodate, Sapporo–Okadama|
Terminal passenger features
Kushiro Airport has a passenger terminal on three levels, all scheduled flights use the same terminal.
First (ground) floor
- Arrivals situated on the right of the terminal building
- Car hire counters
- Tourist / visitor information desk
- Display of stuffed cranes
- Small coffee shop
- JAL and ANA ticket desks
- Various gift shops and coffee establishments
- Security check to departures
- "Pay for use Business room"
- "Pay for use Meeting Room"
- Coin Lockers
- Viewing gallery
A bus service runs between the Airport and town of Kushiro, taking about 25 minutes and calling at the railway station, "MOO" shopping complex and a few other locations. The bus is approximately timed with flight arrivals / departures.
A number of car hire companies have desks in the arrivals, all have off site parking, although this is no more than 2 minutes travel in the shuttle bus.
There is no rail link
- "Kushiro Airport" (PDF). Japanese Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. Retrieved 7 January 2017.
- AIS Japan
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kushiro Airport.|
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|