The cultural city
|Municipality||1 April 1869 |
|• Body||Kushtia Municipality|
|• Paura Mayor||Md. Anwar Ali |
|• Total||42.79 km2 (16.52 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,500/km2 (6,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+6 (Bangladesh Time)|
|National Dialing Code||+880|
Kushtia(Bengali: কুষ্টিয়া) is a city in the Khulna Division of northeastern Bangladesh. It serves as the headquarters of Kushtia Sadar Upazila and Kushtia District.  The city has a population of about 108423 making it the 42nd largest city in Bangladesh. Kushtia is the largest city of Kushtia District, established in 1869.
- "History of Kushtia municipality". Retrieved 2019-10-07.
- "Mayor of Kushtia city's civic body". News24.com. Retrieved 2019-10-07.
- Bhuiyan, Md Abu Taher (2012). "Kushtia Sadar Upazila". In Islam, Sirajul; Jamal, Ahmed A. (eds.). Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
- Staff. "ZIP Code database of Bangladesh". Geopostcodes.com. Retrieved 11 June 2008.
- "NGA GeoNames Database". National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
|This Khulna Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|