From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kutchi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kutchi may refer to:
- Kutchi people, an ethnic group in Sindh, Pakistan and Gujarat, India
- Kutchi language, language spoken in Sindh, Pakistan and Gujarat, India
- Kutch District, Gujarat, India
- Kutch State, former state in India and also one of the Aspirant states of india
- Kutch Region, one of the regions in state of Gujarat
Punit is a kutchi
- Kuchi or Kochi, nomads of Afghanistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kutchi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.